CFO - Chief Financial Officer (search completed 7/31/20)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides leadership andsignificant contributions to Accelerated Learning Solutions strategy, tactics,long-term forecasting and overall efforts to improve fiscal performance.
- Effectively, efficiently and accurately manages all finance functions,including accounts receivable, accounts payable, budget development, cash flowmanagement, grant administration and reporting, risk management and auditpreparation.
- Provides oversight of technology functions within Accelerated Learning Solutions schools, which includes providing effective leadership in information technology strategy that appropriately balances the functional needs of the company with economic constraints.
- Provide oversight of all human resourcesfunctions including hiring, implementation of effective employee benefit plansand HRIS.
- Develops and implements key cost and reimbursementstrategies and tactics while providing timely and accurate analysis ofAccelerated Learning Solutions’ budgets and financial reports.
- Develops and implements the appropriate systemsfor accounting, planning, control and fiscal discipline while providingstrategic financial input and leadership in regard to decision making issuesaffecting Accelerated Learning Solutions evaluation of potential schoolactivations (including real estate and lease negotiations), pension funds andinvestments.
- Work with bank or financial institution todetermine that Accelerated Learning Solutions is meeting all relevant debtcovenants. Also negotiate terms withbank that ensure best outcomes for the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned in regard tothe Chief Financial Officer responsibilities that are necessary in order forAccelerated Learning Solutions to achieve its financial goals and fiscalobjectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of 10 to 15 years of related experience is required.
- Masters Degree in Accounting and Finance or a CPA or MBA is a plus.
- Previous experience in private equity backed companies.