HOTEL CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / OWNER'S REPRESENTATIVE
- Eagle Brand's Construction Management Department provides Owner’s Representation, Construction Management, Design/Build, Program Management, Accounting, Estimating, and Construction Consulting Services to corporate entities.
- Eagle Brand, LLC is seeking to add to our team an Owner’s Representative/Project Manager who is results driven and has excellent time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Candidates should have experience with Hotel and Hospitality projects. Have demonstrated leadership and at least 5 years of prior experience managing challenging hotel and hospitality projects, including PIP’s.
- We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients.
- The Construction Manager / Owner's Representative will oversee projects for our clients and will serve as the primary company representative responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction project. The Construction Manager / Owner's Representative will direct and supervise activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financial projections, and schedule requirements to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable and safe manner.
- Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
- Perform pre-construction planning, scheduling and cost control which includes holding initial scope review meetings to ensure quality work is completed on time and within budget.
- Collaborates with owner, contractors, vendors, and suppliers to create, monitor, and maintain a construction schedule, including milestones and close out.
- Attend weekly OAC meetings at the job site.
- Prepare reports as needed for internal and/or external use.
- Prepare contingency plans for potential risks, expanding contractual services and project profit.
- Communicate with owners, architects and contractors related to project risk, timetables, costs/budgets, and change management. Verifying compliance with approved plans and specifications.
- Establishes relationships and communication tools as needed with owners, contractors and suppliers and other key parties so that all participants understand performance standards and specifications.
- Manages essential functions effectively by consistently driving for quality, profitable, safe, and timely results on the assigned project.
- Complete reviews of and recommendations for approval of all contractor pay requests.
- BS degree in Construction management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field.
- Five or more years of Project Management experience in hospitality. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity, the years of experience may vary, or;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exemplary oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Effective at real-time, innovative analysis and problem-solving, with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Ability to identify, develop and implement ideas for process improvements
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to motivate staff, recognize and develop staff skills, and provide training and remediation in a positive, productive manner
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities
- Proficient use of MS Office and Excel required. Testing will be administered.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel frequently for on-site construction observation, project meetings, client consultations, etc.
- This position is based out of the Orlando office however, frequent overnight travel may be required, including international travel.
- This is a full-time position which will typically involve 40+ hours a week. Due to the nature of the job, the employee must be available on-call, early/late hours to deal with delays, bad weather and emergencies at the job site.
110,000 - $150,000