Director of FP&A
- 5-7 years experience including in a leadership role with analytical responsibility.
- Must have strong GAAP knowledge.
- Accounting Degree, CPA preferred.
- Solid basic accounting experience required and experience in Finance/Strategy preferred.
- Strong intrapersonal skills – Director of FP&A will need to seamlessly move between and communicate with both the accounting team and operational leaders. Position will be focused on creating the tools and the processes to build that partnership and reporting.
- Technical skills: Advanced level Excel and reporting skills; strong data mining skills with use of ERP systems in both large and small environments. Great Plains, Management Reporter and Adaptive budgeting. Company will be moving to Microsoft Dynamics.
$80,000 - $90,000
Based on experience and education