DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- ALS Education is a fast growing educational service provider currently operating high schools in 3 states (FL, NC and GA). The company employs approximately 400 employees across 21 schools and a corporate office team.
- The Director of Human Resources guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for ALS Education. They are an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments and must manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
- The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
As a mid-sized company with a strong mission driven culture, the Director of Human Resources is an integral part of the team playing the lead role in:
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for corporate and school-based employee performance evaluations, recruitment, staffing, onboarding, training and development etc.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and employee and community communications
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics to include policy development and documentation
Job Requirements and Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Management or minimum 10 years relevant work experience.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of personnel policies, and state and federal regulations.
- Excellent communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills
- Organization: Accelerated Learning Solutions
- Location: Orlando - FL
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $125,000 base
- Plus 15% bonus